We had a wonderful time at Fort Bridger this year. Everyone was healthy, and the boys had so much fun running around with all of their cousins. We also had the camper to sleep in which made it nice. This is what brothers are for, carrying around your kids.
Jake and my dad shooting.
James was pretending to cut down a tree with this sword.
The silly kids. Taylor and Sadie played so cute together.
Isn't parenthood wonderful?! and yet, it is the hardest thing I have ever done. I can't believe Taylor is old enough to go to preschool, they grow so fast, but that is great. The cowboy pictures say it all...ha,ha,ha. I can't believe Bridger is over; I had lots of fun even though I didn't hardly leave the camper (I had lots of visitors, it was great) Love you lots! See you soon Love Sarah
1 comment:
Isn't parenthood wonderful?! and yet, it is the hardest thing I have ever done. I can't believe Taylor is old enough to go to preschool, they grow so fast, but that is great. The cowboy pictures say it all...ha,ha,ha. I can't believe Bridger is over; I had lots of fun even though I didn't hardly leave the camper (I had lots of visitors, it was great) Love you lots! See you soon
Love Sarah
Post a Comment