Fort Bridger 2012
Every year at Fort Bridger, on Friday night we go to a town close by for pizza and ice-cream.
There are about 20 or 30 of us, and we fill the restaurant. We have a lot of fun together eating and playing around. There were a lot of dogs up at Fort Bridger, and Keaton loves dogs. When he sees a dog, he barks like the cutest little puppy ever.
The boys were constantly asking to throw tomahawks.
Taylor got pretty good, and stuck it quite a few times.
The boys liked pretending to shoot while they watched their dad shoot.
2 comments:
I miss you guys a lot too. I can't wait to see you next weekend. I have been looking forward to this all year!
looks like a blast! love how creative/crafty you are to make the outfits for your trip. Miss u guys like crazy!!
Post a Comment