Taylor's first day of Kindergarten!
Taylor couldn't wait to ride his bike to school. We woke up really early this morning, and got ready so that we would make it there on time. I rode Jake's bike and pulling James and Keaton in the bike stroller behind me. We were a little ways down the road when my chain fell off. I got off and fixed it, then we started going a little ways, and my chain fell off again. It happened three times. I started to stress that my little boy was going to be late for his first day of school. We were about three blocks away, I decided to leave the bike on the side of the road and run with the stroller the rest of the way. When we got there I was struggling to get Keaton unhooked from the stroller, and then to get the bike lock hooked. Luckily Taylor got there on time, he was still excited, and I got the bike fixed.
You know how obsessed James gets with sports. Well after watching the Olympics he had to try out this new sport he saw, Water Polo:)
2 comments:
cant believe Taylor started kindergarten! how exciting! haha and love James' version of water polo!
Thanks for all those great pictures. James water polo idea is great and I love how Taylor is loving school. What a good start!
Post a Comment