Toy Room Mural
I finally finished the mural I have been working on for months. It is my first one, and I think next time I will do something a little smaller scale. There is a lady in my ward who paints murals for people, and she helped me get started. I really appreciate her taking the time to teach me a few things. This is the boy's play room.
4 comments:
WOW!! That looks soooo great!! You did an amazing job!
Becca- you are amazing!!! What lucky boys you have!
I love it, it looks really good. I bet the boys love playing in there. It is like you are in the middle of the action. We will have to hire you, he he he. I can't wait to see you again. I hope you are feeling better.
Love Sarah
Becca, what a huge project and it turned out so beautiful! I didn't know you were doing that. I am sure the boys will always love it.
You are so talented!
Post a Comment