We celebrated Jake's 28th birthday, and James' 3rd last week. Jake wanted deep dish Chicago style pizza, bread sticks, Reeses' brownies, and to watch a football game for his birthday.
James wanted pasta for dinner. We had Alfredo and broccoli (he loved the broccoli). He also wanted to race cars at his party, so Jake and I made a home made race track from cardboard. The boys loved it.
The guys had a little war with some party favors. (Thanks for the package Sarah)
James wanted a cake cooked in an ice cream cone for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Jake and James! I am sorry I didn't call on your birthdays, I am so horrible some days. It looks like you both had good birthdays with lots of fun. Love you all and can't wait to see you. Love Sarah
2 comments:
What a fun race track you good parents made! And it didn't cost a thing and looks like they could have fun with that for a long time.
Good for you!
Happy Birthday Jake and James! I am sorry I didn't call on your birthdays, I am so horrible some days. It looks like you both had good birthdays with lots of fun. Love you all and can't wait to see you.
Love Sarah
Post a Comment