I had such a good time last month with my mom and sisters at our girls weekend. We went shopping in a maternity store and Bailee and Shantay tried on some bellies.
This is the only pregnancy picture I have so far. Two weeks ago Jake and I found out that we are going to have a little girl. I am due February 24, 2013. I am really excited. Jake is nervous about raising a daughter, and all the other boys we are going to have to worry about. I know he is going to be really protective of her. She is going to have him wrapped around her little finger. I am excited to have another girl in the house. Maybe I will have more say in things, most likely though she will just watch football with the rest of us.
2 comments:
Sadie and I loved all the pictures! Sadie said she really misses you guys and wants to come visit. I miss you all too. We are excited to see you in a couple weeks. It is so much fun watching the kids play sports. Your kids will be great athletes. WE ARE SO EXCITED YOU ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL! I have lots of stuff to give you. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Sadie wants to know what her name will be? Lots of loves, Sarah and Sadie
So excited for you! I'm sure Jake will be very protective, yet completely wrapped around her finger. Really happy for you all, I wonder if you stayed in EM, if you'd be having a boy! ;) Congrats I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment