Happy Father's Day!
There are so many wonderful Fathers in my life: my dad, all of my grandpa's, Jake's dad, and especially my Husband. I feel so blessed that my children have such a wonderful dad. Since we have all boys, I am really grateful that they have a father who they can look up to. He sets such a good example for them. I don't know how I ended up so lucky to have all of these wonderful men in my life. I am so very grateful to my Heavenly Father!
On mother's day last month Jake and the boys brought me breakfast in bed. After that they realized that making food for someone was one way you can show them you love them. So now every once in a while the boys will grab a cookie sheet, pull food out of the cupboard and fridge, and bring it to us. Since I told them Father's day was coming up, they have done it quite a few times for Jake. It is funny the different things they will bring us. In this picture Jake got a couple slices of tomatoes, a few grapes, a bag of sliced almonds, the whole container of Quaker oats oatmeal, and the container of raisins. (They know we like oatmeal with nuts and raisins:)
I've gotten a tray with three whole apples, two bananas, a yogurt, and a scone before:) I love my boys, they are very thoughtful.
3 comments:
Happy Fathers Day Jake! That is the sweetest thing you could get from your kids, children are wonderful (some days) It looks like your family has been having lots of fun hiking, and going to the zoo. Your pictures are really cute, you should really be a photographer! Can't wait to come visit next week. Love you guys too, miss you more! Loves, Sarah
They are so thoughtful and loving! Such sweet boys!
That is so cute, what thoughtful little boys! Reading the zoo post though, I am concerned for Taylor's safety!! You better not let that boy out in the wild or you don't know what kind of animal will be after him!
Post a Comment