My BIG BOY!
This handsome little boy graduated from preschool. His teachers said that they are going to miss his hugs every day. They said that he was a leader in his class.
We are so proud of how much Taylor has grown. Now he is heading off to kindergarten.
Taylor has a great imagination, and he was so cute playing with his army guys the other day, so I had to take some pictures.
Taylor loves anything that has to do with action: super heroes, army guys, guns, motorcycles, airplanes, race cars, anything fast, crazy, dangerous, or explosive draws his attention. I don't know if that is a good thing or not:)
One more fact about Taylor.... this little boy can eat! He ate an entire foot long at Subway by himself the other day, and that is not uncommon for him.
2 comments:
Good Job Taylor!! Learning is so much fun (I just wish I could convince my children of that) I can't wait to come visit. Love Sarah
An entire foot long! Holy Cow!! Congrats Taylor on graduation, thats so exciting he is starting kindergarten next year, he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment