Tuesday, February 28, 2012


The boys are training for a dog sled race:)  They have been watching Balto alot!!!
Keaton liked to sit in the box and be pulled around.   They pulled him in that box for about an hour.



They were all worn out after that, so they curled up on my bed to watch a movie.



We've moved Keaton into his own room now.  I can't believe how fast my little baby is turning into a mischievous, silly, trouble making little boy.  I love him so much.  He has been crawling all over the place getting cords, pulling magazines off shelves, and unfolding my laundry.  And I thought he'd be the good one:)






3 comments:

Dallin and Hannah Ball said...

looks like so much fun! miss you all so much! haha i love that you used your aerobics exercise band as the boys ropes to pull Keat. :)

elkins said...

Keaton watches his brothers and learns what to do.
Such fun with just a leftover box!

Hansens said...

I love it... they remind me of our kids. So cute and full of imagination. Loves, Sarah