Saturday, January 28, 2012

I love Taylor so much, but some times i just feel like tying him up, and taping his mouth shut. 



Don't worry, his brothers helped him out. 
Then they all ganged up on me!

Jake thinks he is so funny, and Taylor had fun taping my mouth shut.

4 comments:

elkins said...

Looks like a fun game to me. Didn't those boys feel even a little bit sorry for their mom? Keaton is so cute on your back!

Josh and Kelly said...

Ha ha those pictures of you are pretty funny. And no, you are not a bad mom! I think we all have feelings like that sometimes!

Dallin and Hannah Ball said...

haha that is so funny! i love it!

Hansens said...

I know exactly how you feel! That picture of you looks oddly familiar (Willy has done that to me too). We just have to remember to enjoy the sweet moments even though they are far and few between, lol. I miss you, lots of loves. Sarah