Monday, October 10, 2011

The other day we were riding in the car when Taylor asked me, "Mom, what days of the week do I go to school?"  I replied, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday."  Then Taylor said, "Okay mom can you be quiet now you are giving me the hiccups." 


Keaton has turned into a thumb sucker.  I know it is a bad habit to break, but he looks so cute doing it. 

 He has become so playful lately.  He rolled over from his stomach to his back the other day.  He loves to stand up on your lap.  He acts so proud of himself when he does it. 



We took the boys swimming in Ephraim.  This was Keaton's second time in a pool, and he loved it.  He was so relaxed and just floated around. 



I am so proud of Taylor.  He started jumping in the water all by himself.  We have struggled so much with the boys putting their face in the water (they inherited my phobia). Taylor surprised us by jumping off the side this time.  After that he realized how fun it was.  James on the other hand would not put his face in the water.  We told him he was a chicken.  He said he wasn't, so we said, "Okay, then next time you jump in the water".  He said, "Okay, I am a chicken."  Ha ha, at least he is not afraid to admit it.

1 comment:

Hansens said...

cute! cute! cute! Lots of loves.

Sarah