Keaton Russell Dettinger

Keaton was born on Father's Day. It was the best Father's day gift Jake could have ever
received. We went to the hospital at around 7 p.m., and I had him at 11:36 p.m. I was only
dilated to a two when we got there, but within two hours I
dilated to a 5. Then one hour later I was at an 8 and
quickly became a ten. We were very happily
surprised! I didn't want to get sent home again. I pushed through three contractions, and he was born. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. and was 21 inches long.
7 comments:
Congrats to you all! He is gorgeous. We are thankful for him too and we like his name. A great family picture!
What a cute baby!!! We are so very excited to come and visit. We will see you soon.
Loves, Sarah
Wow he is cute!! I'm very jealous that your done and enjoying the new little guy! Hope all goes well. We love ya and wish we could be there!
Congratulations!!! What a cutie! Glad your labor was quick and way to go James on indoctrinating him early ;) Hope you all are getting some sleep!
He is a beautiful baby! glad you guys are so close to us so that we can see him lots. (wish i could say the same about Marissa and baby Boyle!)
he is so cute! congratulations.
Congrats! He is so cute! He looks like James, what a wonderful Father's Day gift and a quick pregnancy and labor..at least it seems like it on my end! ;)
Post a Comment