Saturday, May 28, 2011

We have had a very fun and eventful week and weekend. Jessika graduated from high school on Thursday, Caleb graduated on Friday, we went to the Scandinavian Festival on Saturday and then to Jake's ten year high school reunion.
 Jake ran in the 5k race at the festival. Then we walked around the booths, went to the parade, and took the boys on some rides.

I don't look very happy, but it is because when I smile big my face looks so chunky now.
The boys had a blast going on all of the blow up balloon rides.




We had a barbecue with Jake's class for his reunion. It was so nice to see some of Jake's good friends.


3 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Becca you look great! I know what it is like to be pregnant and self conscious, but don't be! And I can't wait for that little boy to get here! Wish we could have been there with you guys, sounds like a fun weekend.

Hansens said...

Hi Sis,
It was such a crazy weekend, but so fun to see you guys. I miss you and wish that we lived closer so we could spend more time together. I can't wait to come visit.
Love Sarah

elkins said...

Thanks for posting these good pics!
The boys look so strong climbing up that rope. You don't look chunky at all. Is that what makes me look chunky? I will try not to smile so big! ha!
It was fun being with you.