The boys searched high and low, hunting for Easter eggs. They had so much fun. The day before, we dyed the eggs. We had a couple of family home evenings before Easter, to try and teach the boys what Easter was really about. I think they kind of got it, because when we asked them why we celebrated, they would say because Jesus died, and then came back to life. I am so thankful for the Savior, and for the knowledge that we can live again!
How Fun!!! It is so fun to celebrate holidays with our children and yours are so cute. I am so excited to see you next weekend. I hope that we can do lots of fun things or just sit around and visit, thats fun too. You are so beautiful and I miss you. Lots of hugs... Love Sarah
2 comments:
How Fun!!! It is so fun to celebrate holidays with our children and yours are so cute. I am so excited to see you next weekend. I hope that we can do lots of fun things or just sit around and visit, thats fun too. You are so beautiful and I miss you. Lots of hugs... Love Sarah
Sure looks like you all had fun hunting for so many eggs. Who colored the pretty one with the bunny on it? Very nice. Must have been Becca.
Post a Comment