Last week was mine and Jake's six year anniversary. We had a free night stay at a hotel, so we decided to use it. Jake's parents watched the boys for us, and we went down to Richfield. It was so nice to get away, just the two of us. I love Jake so much. He is my best friend, and I love spending time with him. We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, than we were going to go to the movies, but they weren't showing anything we wanted to see. Our next option was to rent a movie in the hotel, but just our luck, that hotel didn't rent movies. So we ended up watching a March Madness basketball game in our hotel room. It may not sound very fun to some, but we had a fun night. We went to Wendy's and got cookie-dough ice cream Frostys to eat while we watched. It ended up being a really fun weekend. I am so grateful for the past six years. We have two wonderful boys and another one on the way, Jake has a great job, and we are very happy together.
Since we have been here in Manti, we have taken the boys to the Snow College AC swimming pool a couple of times. At first they were terrified, but after they realized they weren't going to sink with their life jackets, on they turned into little fish.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That's awesome you guys got to get away! When things don't go exactly as planned, those nights usually end up being the best!
Our anniversary was actually on the 20th, so we went down to Zions and the Hoover Dam. It was fun, but a little stressful at times because we had the kids. We're going away, just us, next weekend! Should be fun!
I miss you guys so much!
Hi Sis,
Happy Anniversary Jake & Rebecca. Can you believe it has been that long ago? It is crazy. It sounds like you had lots of fun and it is just fun to get away no matter what you do. Thats great that the boys are liking water, I really want to come visit and we can go swimming. Sadie needs some more encouragement in the water. James is so cute with all of his horses. What a great imagination! Miss you.
Loves,
Sarah
Happy Anniversary!! Glad you guys could get away! You know, I only live 7 minutes away... I am a really good baby sitter, and fun to hang out with, and I am your sister. This means we need to get together soon and often!!
Post a Comment