Friday, December 3, 2010

We spent Thanksgiving with Jake's family this year. It was a fun week. We went to the Harry Potter movie (I loved it), and then we went to Walmart at midnight for the black Friday excitement. It was crazy trying to get the discount movies, there were so many people pushing and shoving. On Saturday we talked Jake's family into going up into the mountains to cut down a Christmas tree. We ended up with a tall skinny tree. I didn't really like it at first, but everyone was waiting on us so I settled for it. Now that it is up, I really like it. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.
 

When we got home, we set up our Christmas tree.

Taylor really liked putting the ornaments on the tree. James found some horse ornaments, and was content just playing with them.


1 comment:

Hansens said...

Your tree looks so good. And your kids look like they are having so much fun. We didn't get a real one this year, we are just using Mom and Dads fake one. I had to decorate ours with just me and the kids. It was a little stressful and they keep moving the ornaments around. I think it will be a miracle if our tree doesn't tip over. At least I don't have to worry about watering it, but I really miss the pine tree smell. We love you and hope that everyone is doing good. I hope that you feel better soon. We are all so excited to see you for Christmas. Love you and miss you lots. Sarah