Thursday, November 18, 2010

I went to the store today with James. While we were there, we saw an older man with a belly and a white beard walking down the isle. I knew I should have turned the cart around, but I didn't and James yelled out. "Look at that guy. Mom look at that guy. He is big. Look at him. He looks like a snow man (I think he was thinking of Santa clause)." Anyways it embarrassed me and the man. Poor guy.
Well, I will be nine weeks pregnant tomorrow. I had my first doctor's appointment this week and they said I had a bladder infection, but other than that everything looks good. I have not been feeling the best, but I was able to get some medicine from the doctors that really helps. The boys have been cute with me. When I am in the bathroom puking, they both come in and rub my back and tell me, "your gonna make it mom." I hope so!

2 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

"you're gonna make it mom" ha ha love that. I sure hope you do too!

Codi said...

Aren't kids awesome? I love that they say whatever they want, of course, I don't love it so much when that is me!

Soo cute that they tell you "you're gonna make it!" I bet laughing and puking isn't too easy! ;)

Sorry that you have to deal with a bladder infection, those can be so horrible!!